The Security Network Ltd will conduct its activities and operations to reflect best environmental practice in order to control and reduce our direct impacts on the environment.
- reduce the amount of rubbish we send to landfill
- increase the amount of rubbish we recycle
The actions we are taking:
- Collect the equipment we replace (mainly batteries) and send them for metal extraction;
- Purchase recycled office paper and stationery;
- Shred our confidential paperwork & with other catalogues etc. ensure they are recycled;
- Recycle office equipment, mobile phones etc. through delivery to a recycling centre;
- Any food waste will be sent for composting;
- Run regular recycling and environment workshops for our staff.